- too many drunks
- too many ugly people
- a waiter that never showed-up for Christmas Eve & New Years Eve (later for you!)
- a couple of 2 tops that complained "the food was cold"
- the kitchen running out of oysters for the buffet (as usual)
- a member expecting a discount on New Years Eve (yeah right!)
- 3 tables that didn't have a reservation for the Christmas Eve buffet but insisted they should be let in (one was a 12 top!)
- the F&B Director wanting "perfect service"
- the coat check lady losing a jacket (there goes my bonus!)
- another waiter that wanted to go home early on NYE ("I have family staying at my house" she says)
- New Years Day buffet room that had no heat (thermostat bugged-out)
Have a holiday party horror story? Tell me about it and maybe I'll post it here for all to read!
Next Post: My Lunch With The Blue Haired Ladies