- BEO meeting (2 times a week)- to discuss the upcoming events (and where I terrorize the Sales Chick)
- F&B meeting (weekly) - to hear the F&B Director bitch about how high our food cost is
- Accounting meeting (2 times a month) - to listen to those pencil-pushers complain how we didn't make the banquet checks correctly
- Budget meeting - with the GM (thankfully this is only once a month)
- Final detail meeting (with the upcoming brides) - this is torturous, can't take listening to their worrying anymore about wanting their special day to be so different from the rest of the brides in the world. BITE ME!
Why do I need to sit through another meeting for this shit!