- On what vegetable did an ancient Egyptian place his right hand when taking an oath?
- How many flowers are in the design stamped on each side of an Oreo cookie?
- Black-eyed peas are not peas. What are they?
- What European nation consumes more spicy Mexican food than any other?
- What part of the banana is used to make banana oil?
- Under what name did the Domino's Pizza chain get its start?
- What was margarine called when it was first marketed in England?
- What are the two top selling spices in the world?
- What was the name of Cheerios when it was first marketed 50 years ago?
- What is the most widely eaten fish in the world?
- What is the name of the evergreen shrub from which we get capers?
- What fruits were crossed to produce the nectarine?
- What animals milk is used to make authentic Italian mozzarella cheese?
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Food Trivia Quiz #4
Next Post: The Answers